Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recipe Index

Looking for a recipe primarily based on seasonal fruits and veggies AND super easy to fix? I've pulled together recipes from my Market to Table posts to put together this "recipe" index.

Not all of the recipes are my own creations, so there are links to some outside sources. This is a compilation of my family's favorites, all here in one spot. The biggest thing to remember is that I make things up as I go along, so feel free to adapt particularly the veggie "recipes" to whatever you have in the fridge. Make your own culinary magic. You'll be surprised at how easy it is!

Also, most of the recipes are vegan (like the soups, stir-fries, etc - basically, anything I eat myself), but there are some non-vegan recipes mixed in here too since I cook for my hubby and extended family too. I've only listed a recipe as vegan when the traditional version has eggs or dairy. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Enjoy the index! I'll add to it as I continue to post recipes and if you'd like to read more about variations on some of these recipes, feel free to peruse my Market to Table series.

Breakfast:
Breads (yeast)/Crackers/Tortillas:
Want to learn how to make yeast breads? Check out the Fresh Loaf tutorials.
Desserts and sweet breads
Drinks:
Main courses:
Side dishes:
Soups:

2 comments:

Danae said...

What a great idea, I'll definately be trying out a few :)

Michelle said...

Brilliant!!