Thursday, September 17, 2009

Vision-Voice-Veg*n - October Meeting Announcement

The October meeting for the Brazos Valley Veg*n group (Vision-Voice-Veg*n for the Brazos Valley) has been announced and guess who's hosting? Yours truly!

I'll be talking about how I started my garden, how we compost here at SGF, and how you can do it too! Everyone is welcome (vegan, vegetarian, or just plain curious) and attendees are encouraged to bring drinks or veg*n snacks. Here's the scoop:
What: October veg*n meeting

Where: My house (email me for address and directions)

When: Thursday, October 1 (6:00PM)

What to Bring: drinks or veg*n snacks and lawn chairs
Hope to see you here!
For more information on Vision-Voice-Veg*n of the Brazos Valley, contact our fearless leader Slyck Pecena (aka Humble Vegan).

No comments: