Friday, June 12, 2009

Crisis and Opportunity - A book review

Definitely check out my latest review on the Blogging Bookworm  - Crisis and Opportunity: Sustainability in American Agriculture by John Ikerd. Here's part of the review...
Honestly, I've never read a book so full of inspiration, insight and hope. This isn't just a "must read." Crisis and Opportunity is a handbook for daily living and the beautiful awakening to a bright, new future. 
Now scoot on over and get the full scoop. See you there!

4 comments:

Angela said...

nice tease! it sounds great.

hmd said...

Angela - Definitely worth checking out!

J said...

I agree this is an excellent book. I've had the wonderful opportunity of meeting John Ikerd and his wife since he is a Professor Emeritus here at MU. I love his common sense attitude and straight forward ideas.

hmd said...

Jennifer - I'm glad to hear someone else enjoyed his book as much as I did. You're right. He's very straight forward and full of common sense (something I think gets ignored much of the time these days...)