- sweet potato (backyard garden)
- green onions (backyard garden)
- green peppers (backyard garden)
- mushrooms (grown 40 miles away)
- leftover corn in the fridge (farmers' market, then I canned it over the summer)
- leftover brown rice in the fridge (grown 100 miles away)
- leftover steamed green beans (backyard garden)
- peanut (not local, but I don't know - it sounded good)
The fresh veggies were sauteed in a little olive oil (farmers' market) and salt before I tossed in the already cooked leftovers to heat through. I obviously didn't have a theme (for goodness sake, I couldn't even decide on a starch so I did BOTH rice and potatoes), but I have to say, it totally worked.
Excuse me while I finish gobbling it up...