Friday, April 10, 2009

New Kid on the Block

It's officially been announced! Last week, I received an email relaying that there was an opening for a writer at The Blogging Bookworm and asking if I was interested in having my name considered. Well, of course!

I found out later that day that I was selected to be the new kid on the block of what is nothing less than a powerhouse of bloggers. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic and looking forward to sharing my latest reads with everyone. 

For those of you who haven't yet checked out The Blogging Bookworm, it's the best resource for all the latest eco reads including children's books, climate change, food, garbage, parenting, social justice, and much more! My first series of posts will start in May, but don't wait. Check out The Blogging Bookworm today!

4 comments:

Kim Campbell said...

Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats - that's great! :-)

Fellow Texan,
Sandra :-D

Theresa said...

How wonderful! Congratulations! I will head over there ASAP :)

hmd said...

Thanks, everyone!