- Rain - after month of draught, steady rains are helping my plants to grow tall, beautiful, and productive
- Generosity - my father provided the wood and compost, and Dave provided that labor that built the 7 raised beds housing our backyard gardens (and many harvests to come)
- Time - being at home (no paid employment) means I have time to meditate, exercise, garden, volunteer, write this blog, and read to my little heart's content
- Home - We have a roof over our heads and a warm bed at night. We have food in our bellies and clothes on our back. Do we really need much more?
- Sickness and Health - I am thankful for my "good" days, but also for the painful ones. It is because of chronic illness that I slowed the pace of my life and quit my job. It has made me who I am
- Family - I have a loving husband who encourages and supports me. Our kids, though of the furry kind, give us laughter and comfort. Particularly today, though, I'm thankful for Kelsey - We've been together since she was 6 weeks old and today is her 12th birthday. Happy Birthday, Pooh Bear!
What makes you thankful today?